Welcome, Hello and G’day. Thank you so much for stopping by my little world in blog land.
I am Fiona, however most people call me Fee, and I am on a mission to find more time and myself in the chaos that is life. Whether that is finding that elusive 25th hour in the day or by creating ways I can save time during the day.
Some fun facts about me
- I am about to turn the big 4-0!!!!! How scary I remember being in my 20’s and sometimes it feels like only yesterday!
- I am a mum to 2 little monsters that I dearly love when they are not driving me up the wall. Henry is 5 and Matilda is 3.
- Dave is my wonderfully supportive husband and we have been together for 17 years and married for 13 years. We met on the side of a hill.
- We got married 4 years later in a small garden ceremony, Dave wearing his family tartan, with our close family and friends.
- I used to ride horses when I was growing up and completed a Bachelor of Management (Equine Studies)
- I am 1 of 4 siblings, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.
- We live in Australia (yes, I am an Aussie), in a country town half way between Sydney and Canberra.
- We have just moved into our dream house.We brought a 900m2 block of land and had our house built.
- We endured the heartbreaking 5year journey of IVF only to end up falling pregnant naturally.
- I love country music. My favourtie at the moment are Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood and ill always love the greats like Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Alan Jackson and their contemporaries.
- I love Kids movies. which is a blessing for a mum of young kids! You will often hear me singing (very badly, mind you) ‘Let it Go” as Frozen is usually on repeat, or the Transformers theme song from the 90’s as my son loves Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. And of late my fave is ‘Get Back Up Again’ from the Trolls Movie. I have the CD on repeat in my car.
- I have lived in 4 States in Australia, being South Australia where I was born, Victoria, ACT and NSW. I’ve been lucky enough to have visited all States except Western Australia.
- I have traveled to the United States, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and England. (and also Dubai and Thailand if you count stop overs in the airport – haha)
- I love photography and taking photos of my kids. I have completed several online photography courses and one day dream of taking it further.
- I love to sew and have made over 80 personalised buntings which you can check out over on facebook at Feebee Creations. I am not sewing at the moment but if you would like a personalised bunting I am always keen to pull out the sewing machine. (Can only ship in Australia – sorry)
- I love, love, love essential oils. I have a massive collection of them and it grows each month. I put it in my water (orange or lemon or grapefruit), I diffuse lavender or my favourite mix, peace and calming at night in the kids room and during the day I am usually diffusing something calming or uplifting or positive or inspirational or even using for stress. I also love using oils on my tired muscles or to help me sleep at night. If you would like to know more about the oils I use please visit me over at Fiona’s Oily Adventure
Anyway that is enough about me. I’d love to get to know you so if you would like to leave a comment please feel free to. If you have a blog I’d love to pop on over and say hi so leave your blog in the comments also.
Where to from here – check out the following posts I have written: