Hello and Welcome.
I’m Fee – a wife, daughter and mum. I am on a mission to find myself in the chaos that is life.
I have decided to start this blog for me and if you are here reading along, I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by.
Here are some fun facts about me.
- I am 40 How scary I remember being in my 20’s and sometimes it feels like only yesterday!
- I am a mum to 2 little monsters that I dearly love when they are not driving me up the wall. Henry is 5 and Matilda is 3.
- Dave is my wonderfully supportive husband and we have been together for 17 years and married for 13 years. We met on the side of a hill.
- We got married 4 years later in a small garden ceremony, Dave wearing his family tartan, with our close family and friends.
- I rode horses when I was growing up
- I am 1 of 4 siblings, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.
- We live in Australia (yes, I am an Aussie), in the country town of Goulburn NSW.
- We endured the heartbreaking 5year journey of IVF only to end up falling pregnant naturally.
- I love country music.
- I love Kids movies. You will often hear me singing (very badly, mind you) ‘Let it Go” as Frozen is usually on repeat, or the Transformers theme song from the 90’s as my son loves Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. And of late my fave is ‘Get Back Up Again’ from the Trolls Movie. I have the CD on repeat in my car.
- I have lived in 4 States in Australia, being South Australia where I was born, Victoria, ACT and NSW. I’ve been lucky enough to have visited all States except Western Australia.
- I have travelled to the United States, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and England.
- I love photography and taking photos of my kids. I have completed several online photography courses and one day dream of taking it further.
- I love to sew.
- I love, love, love essential oils, hence the Lavender in my blog name. For more information about the oils I use head over here.
- I have a Yellow personality (creative and sensitive) however can act in Red (go-getters and overachievers) and Blue (fun loving and spontaneous), but no way am I a Green (analytical and perfectionist). Check out marcaccetta.com for more information.
Anyway, that is enough about me. I’d love to get to know you so if you would like to leave a comment please feel free to. If you have a blog I’d love to pop on over and say hi so leave your blog in the comments also.