Wow I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, how exciting it that. I have actually been nominated twice in a week. Firstly by my awesome sister Jacinta over at Jump Start your Biz. And secondly by Harmony over at Momma to Go
The Liebster Award is a fun way to get to know new bloggers and find out about their blog, their likes, and their interests. It kind of like the good old chain letter, in which each nominee, should they choose to accept, writes a post answering 5 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
My Liebster Award Acceptance
I accept this award from both Jacinta and Harmony and here are the 5 questions that Harmony asked.
1 What are you most looking forward to about summer? (Or the upcoming winter for my Southern Hemisphere friends)
I am in the Southern Hemisphere, Australia, and I can tell you I am not looking forward to freezing my butt off. However I do love rainy weekends were I can rug up with the heater on and watch a movie. Hmmm that is if Mr 5 and Miss 3 let me. And it will probably be something like Frozen, Trolls or Transformers. Least I can sing to 2 out of those movies, very badly, but I love the movies.
2 If you could go on a free vacation, anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ummmm, really not sure I would have to think about it. I have travelled to USA, NZ, and the UK. Maybe I would say Canada. The wilderness intrigues me. I would love to see Bears (from a distance) Moose and Wolves in their environment.
3 What is your favourite breakfast food?
Ok you are probably going to think it is gross and probably not the best start to the day. But I will share what I have 90% of the time. Cornflakes with Milo on top. I have linked what Cornflakes and Milo is in case they are only an Australian thing. And then the other 10% of the time it is Vegemite on toast. I can hear any one from any other country going YUK if they have ever tried it. Vegemite is a salty yeast paste. Yummo
4 Best book you have read recently?
I haven’t read for ages and ages. Last book I read was before my daughter was born and she is now 3.5 years old. I have however just got the book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck By Mark Manson so looking forward to seeing what that is about. Look out for a book review when I am done.
5 Best blogging tip?
Give it a go. You may not think you can write. I definitely am not the best writer out there. I hated English at school and have never been one to elaborate and use big words. However I needed a creative outlet and something for me so I sat down and started Finding Time in the Chaos.
A tip for new bloggers would be have fun. Don’t stress over trying to get 5 posts out a week, don’t worry about not finding your perfect niche that everyone talks about. I am still working mine out but at this stage it’s about finding time to do things when you have little kids hanging off you. And I love essential oils so I will throw that into the mix as well.
My nominations for the Liebster Award are;
Michelle from Mum from the Heart
Julia from Everything in Excess
Nakeisha from Nyla’s Chronicles
Belinda from Better than Busy
Leila form Experiencing Parenthood
And the questions to these lovely bloggers are;
- What is your favourite food and why?
- Where have you travelled outside of your country?
- If you could have a super power what would it be?
- What is your favourite kids movie?
- What is your why behind your blog?